Playing at Cottesloe
All guests should be invited to play by a member of Cottesloe Golf Club, unless they are visiting from overseas, in which case they may be introduced by the General Manager. Manager introduced guests should be affiliated with a recognised golf club or association, and hold a current membership identification card or letter of introduction from that organisation. Green fee charges are available upon application. Guests wishing to compete in competitions must have an official handicap and be members of category A, B, or C clubs affiliated with the WAGA or their governing state bodies.
Guests are permitted on the course at the following times:
- Monday – All day subject to scheduled events.
- Tuesday – Members competition unless otherwise stated Social play subject to scheduled events.
- Wednesday – Subject to Associates rules.
- Thursday – Winter – AM only, Summer – AM and PM one guest per member.
- Friday – All day subject to scheduled events.
- Saturday – Winter – no guests permitted, Summer – with prior approval of Captain only.
- Sunday – All day subject to scheduled events.
Guests cannot win monthly stroke events and may only play on six occasions during any year.
No guests are permitted in competitions in the four weeks preceding the Cottesloe Cup.
A number of invitation day are scheduled in the fixture book at which time guests are not required to pay a green fee.
All mixed events with the exception of the Mixed Foursomes Championship are considered Invitation Events.
Sons, Daughters and Grandchildren
Provided the course is available to guests, sons, daughters and grandchildren (under the age of 25) of Members and Associates may use the course after 4.00 pm provided they are in the company of their parent or grandparent. This privilege is extended during the period of 1 December to 1 March only. Other players on the course have priority at all times.
Members Guest Fees
Full green fees are payable (9 or 18 holes). Members are responsible for their visitors conduct and conform with dress standards both on the course and clubhouse. Players should report to the pro shop, pay the appropriate green fee and attain a visitor’s bag tag immediately.
- Men – $60.00
- 18 Hole Women – $60.00
- 9 Hole Women – $35.00
- Students Under 21 – $25.00
- Manager Approved – $190.00
- Trade Day Fees – Mondays and Fridays PM Only – $105.00