Junior Membership for boys is currently at capacity
For junior girls interested in becoming Members, please contact our Membership Coordinator or Junior Development Coordinator, as listed below.
About Junior Membership
Once a Member, juniors have access to all the Club’s facilities, including Clubhouse, change rooms and practice areas. Our aim is to teach and mentor our juniors to get a handicap in order to play competitions (on Sundays) and participate in our junior major events, culminating in the Junior Club Championships. Juniors are then able to play in competitions held at other clubs.
We have two types of Junior membership categories:
- Sub juniors: under 13 years
- Juniors: 13-18 years
Given all Men’s membership categories are currently at capacity, unfortunately we cannot accommodate for new junior boys’ memberships, aged 16+. If you are interested in being placed on a waitlist, please call our Membership Coordinator, Christine on 9384 3222.
How to Join
If your child is interested in joining, we encourage you to make contact with one of the following people:
- Junior Development Coordinator – Simon Winter
- Women’s Captain – El Reeves
- Men’s Captain – Gary Harle
- Membership Officer – Christine Henderson
To contact Christine our Membership Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9384 3222.
You can find information on the Junior Membership annual fee structure in the document below.
For a junior who is just starting out in golf, we recommend participating in two or more junior clinics, before considering applying for a membership. We can provide equipment for these sessions if necessary, and can then assist in purchasing equipment when you are ready for the next step. Speak to our friendly Golf Shop team when the time is right for you.
Our Golf Shop also offers expert fitting sessions with top brand clubs and can offer competitive price matching for Members.
Junior Playing Times
- 18 holes – Sunday, mornings or afternoon, depending on course availability. Check online bookings.
- 9 holes – Sunday as above.
- Junior girls with a low handicap may play in women’s competitions during school holidays, subject to the approval of the Women’s Captain.
- Junior boys with a low handicap may play in men’s competitions during school holidays, subject to availability and the approval of the Men’s Captain.
Juniors can play during most social times, when there is no formal competition. Check the Club Fixtures document for formal competitions. Bookings can be made online.
- 9 holes – Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 3:45pm.
- 9 holes – Saturdays at 3:45pm.
If you would like to make an enquiry click HERE.