Once a Member, you have access to all our facilities, and once you have a handicap, you can play in our junior competitions as well as open competitions held at Cottesloe and other clubs.
Joining as a junior is a cost effective option to become a Member of Cottesloe Golf Club. Every junior who becomes a Member is automatically elevated to Transitional age group once they turn 19. There is no additional nomination fee to pay.
How to Join
If you or your child is interested in joining, we encourage you to meet with one of the following Members:
- Junior Development Coordinator
- Women’s Captain
- Men’s Captain
- Membership Officer
Contact Miranda our Membership Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9384 3222.
You can find information on the Junior Membership annual fee structure in the document below.
For a beginner, prior to joining, wè recommend participating in two or more junior clinics. We can provide equipment for these sessions and can assist in purchasing equipment when you are ready for the next step. Our Golf Shop offers expert fitting sessions with top brand clubs and can offer competitive price matching for Members. For a more experienced golfer, you may be invited to have a game with a member prior to your application proceeding to the Board for consideration.
Junior Playing Times
Juniors can play during most social times when there is no formal competition.
The competition times for Juniors are as follows:
- 18 holes – Sunday afternoon competition at 1pm
- 9 holes – Sunday afternoon competition
- 9 holes – Saturday afternoons at 3.45pm (by arrangement)
- 9 hole Junior Competitions – Tuesday and Wednesdays at 3.45 pm (by arrangement)
- Junior girls with a low handicap may play in the women’s competitions during school holidays, subject to the approval of the Women’s Captain
- Junior boys with a low handicap may be invited to play with the Men’s Captain or in the men’s fields, subject to availability
If you would like to make an enquiry click HERE.