Cottesloe Golf Club is a Member’s only club with a challenging 18 hole course rated in Australia’s top 100 courses.
As a Member of Cottesloe Golf Club you can be assured of a:
- Friendly, welcoming and inclusive environment to all new and existing Members.
- Consistently well-presented and picturesque golf course that delivers an outstanding and memorable golfing experience.
- Responsive, professional and respectful service to our members, partners, families and guests.
- Variety of midweek and weekend competitions throughout the year.
- Access to numerous world-class reciprocal Clubs both interstate and overseas.
- Professional and friendly staff.
- Comprehensive social calendar welcoming family and friends too, as part of an inclusive community.
- Stunning location with an outlook to the Perth skyline to the east and picturesque Indian Ocean to the west.
- Progressive Club committed to the promotion of the game of golf.
- Club committed to managing our facilities in an environmentally sound manner.
Becoming a Member
Membership at Cottesloe Golf Club requires the following:
- A Proposer
- A Seconder, plus;
- Three referees who are Members of the Club
Please note that guidelines for the support of a candidate are:-
- Proposer: Minimum 5 years membership. Known to the candidate through social or business connections for approx 5 years
- Seconder: Minimum 5 years membership. Known to the candidate through social or business connections for approx 5 years
- Referees: Minimum 5 years membership. Personally knows the candidate for approx 5 years
Proposers and Seconders must ensure that new Members are introduced to other Members, put in cards for a handicap and are familiar with the course, the Clubhouse, the Constitution and By-Laws of the Club.
New Member Information
Currently our Men’s Membership categories are at capacity.
To be placed on the waiting list please contact Christine, Membership Coordinator, on 9384 3222
New Member Information
Cottesloe Golf Club has a long and proud history of women’s golf and strive to attract players across all age groups to the growing membership.
The women at Cottesloe share a passion for golf and in growing their community at the Club. They strongly support women in golf, the local community and charities through a number of golf and social events as well as numerous fund-raising initiatives.
9 Hole Membership – At Capacity
18 Hole Membership
Membership application forms can be obtained from the Club, please contact Membership Coordinator Christine on 9384 3222.
To achieve a handicap a new Member must submit a countersigned card for at least three 18 hole scores ( or six 9 holes scores, or a combination of the two), with a minimum of one 18 hole and two 9 holes scores completed at the club.
If you would like to make an enquiry click here