Cottesloe Golf Club is a Member’s only club with a challenging 18 hole course rated in Australia’s top 100 courses.
As a member of Cottesloe Golf Club you can be assured of a:
- Friendly, welcoming and inclusive environment to all new and existing members.
- Consistently well-presented and picturesque golf course that delivers an outstanding and memorable golfing experience.
- Responsive, professional and respectful service to our members, partners, families and guests.
- Variety of midweek and weekend competitions throughout the year.
- Access to numerous world-class reciprocal Clubs both interstate and overseas.
- Professional and friendly staff.
- Comprehensive social calendar welcoming family and friends too, as part of an inclusive community.
- Stunning location with an outlook to the Perth skyline to the east and picturesque Indian Ocean to the west.
- Progressive Club committed to the promotion of the game of golf.
- Club committed to managing our facilities in an environmentally sound manner.
Becoming a Member
Membership at Cottesloe Golf Club requires the following:
- A Proposer
- A Seconder, plus;
- Three referees who are members of the Club
Please note that guidelines for the support of a candidate are:-
- Proposer: Minimum 5 years membership. Known to the candidate through social or business connections for approx 5 years
- Seconder: Minimum 5 years membership. Known to the candidate through social or business connections for approx 5 years
- Referees: Minimum 5 years membership. Personally knows the candidate for approx 5 years
New Member Information
Currently our Men’s Membership categories are at capacity.
To be placed on the waiting list please contact Membership Officer, Miranda Talbot on (08) 9384 3222
Member Playing Rights
Please view the attached document for Men’s Member Playing Rights.
New Member Information
Cottesloe Golf Club has a long and proud history of women’s golf and strive to attract players across all age groups to the growing membership.
The women at Cottesloe share a passion for golf and in growing their community at the Club. They strongly support women in golf, the local community and charities through a number of golf and social events as well as numerous fund-raising initiatives.
There is no waiting list for women’s membership of Cottesloe Golf Club.
If the criteria to become a new Member can not be met, the Club has introduced Provisional Membership, designed for those who do not know five existing members willing to nominate, second and referee their membership.
It is primarily intended to apply to applicants who have previously belonged to a Golf Club in another country, state of Australia or rural WA but may also apply to those who are new to golf or golf club membership. Similarly, it may be used by those who belong to a metropolitan Golf Club other than Cottesloe who do not know enough members at Cottesloe to apply through the normal channel.
Provisional Membership applicants are required to:
- Complete the Club’s application form and return it to the Membership Officer.
- Provide a reference from the Golf Club where they previously belonged as a member.
- Where an applicant has not previously belonged to another Golf Club they are required to provide two personal references attesting to their good character. References should be provided by a current or past employer, a current or past sporting club, professional associates, members of other Golf Clubs or similar.
- Attend a structured interview which will usually be conducted by the Women’s Captain, Vice Captain and President. The interview process will be similar to that used when interviewing candidates for employment.
Successful applicants will be invited to play golf with a member/s of the Women’s Match Committee where the applicant can confirm that they are aware of appropriate golf etiquette and rules, or seek advice as necessary.
Provisional membership is available for a maximum of two years. At the end of that time candidates wishing to proceed to full membership are expected to know other members well enough to apply through the normal process i.e. be nominated, seconded and have three referees.
Nine Hole Membership
- Nine Hole Women’s Membership entitles the Member to play a maximum of any two 9 hole competitions on Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday each week and one post 3.30pm competition each week.
- Nine Hole Women Members can play 9 holes socially on any day the course is available outside of scheduled Club Fixtures.
- Nine Hole Women Members are eligible to play and invite guests for Nine and Dine Twilights.
- On payment of green fees, Nine Hole Women Members can play 18 holes as the guest of a member on six occasions during any year.
- A Nine Hole Woman Member has full voting rights, subject to being over 18 years of age.
- Nine Hole Women Members are not eligible for Board positions.
- On application to the Club, Women Nine Hole Members can transfer to other playing categories with the difference in Nomination Fee to be paid. The relevant subscription of the new playing category will apply.
- Nine Hole Women Members have the same reciprocal rights with Clubs interstate and overseas, as all Members.
Member Playing Rights
Please view the attached document for Women’s Member Playing Rights.
If you would like to make an enquiry click here